Vodafone free sms Trick (working)


Vodafone Free sms trick by sms centre Number.
All are searching for  free sms trick because of sms retriction from TRAI,
So am searching for this sms trick, Finally I got a working free msg trick by center number,
This center number gives msg sent dialogue in my mobile.
Then I have decided to post in my Blog to get free sms to my members..
It worked in many states.. try in your state and reply me in comment.
It worked then post your state it helps more people..
Don’t forget to share my Blog in facebook and like my post…



Follow these steps to get worked in your mobile:

ð  => Go to message settings
ð  => Change your default sms center number to this Number given Below
ð  => +919863002222 Type this center in your mobile
ð  => Save this mobile and switch off and on your mobile
ð  => After select manual Network in phone setting not Automatic Network
ð  => Search and select your network operator (Vodafone)
ð  =>  And again switch off your mobile and sfter 10-15 minutes switch on your mobile
ð  => Then your done..

ð  Enjoy your free sms trick.